View Single Post
10-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Ninham is offline Ninham
Expertise:
Software:

Ninham is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Ninham Send a message via Yahoo to Ninham

Old

My name is james and i am 16 from the uk and i have been a member of this forum for about a month now and i have seen it change a bit since i started here. There are certain people that keep making great designs and no one buys them. So i think what is the point in designing. Then i see on other forums were some one have made a rubbish design and it sells for $80-$150. I cant seem to see why. ( i know not all of us has loads of money but every thing seems to only sell for $50 or less on here.)

I hope the forum gets better and there is a new part to the forum that makes it much better, like a tutorial section were people post tutorials on how to make things or code things. eg like how to make hover buttons or some thing like that.

Also i think that it would be great if the admin came up with some competitions were you could win something (like a template or a design that some one donated say).

Most of the new members just come here to sell one design and go again which annoys me. coz they just span the first five and when they get the five they go strait to the marketplace I think they should ever have to post much more or something else but my brain has stopped working and i cant think lol.

These are only my opinions and i want to see what you lot thought about them.