View Single Post
10-04-2009, 10:43 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Rather then posting a NEW thread for this, I'm in total agreement with Salathe. If anyone FEELS / BELIEVES / THINKS something is spam ANY WHERE on the board, no matter the forums... Please use the "report feature" on the thread. Regarding elder members, or any members that some times tend to come out of the wood work, posting frivolous / short replies to threads... We can't really consider those spam right off the bat.

Sometimes people just come back around again, trying to get their name re-established amongst the community in general. Short and sweet replies, aren't always bad. However, if they're link bombing too much, please Private Message or report it. Moderators will do their best at finding spam from now on regardless (hopefully), but by chance if we don't see it, please report it. It's an easy thing to do, especially if you're some where we're not at the time. Thanks.

Edit: I already dropped kicked a crapload today, using .nick's suggestion... Thanks .nick, props to you and I'll rep you for it.