View Single Post
06-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Steven Fergus is offline Steven Fergus
Software:

Steven Fergus is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by BrokenFaith View Post
Again, even you state in here, ITS NOT FOR C&C, but YOU LET IT HAPPEN?
Can't you see that's what he is trying to stop? It's the reason this thread was created, and the reason you were banned.

Why let one thing go one, with not letting the other side of it happen aswell? If you cant say 'Hey man, this honestly isnt worth 200$, Why not try to lower it?" But you can say "I wish I had the money" or "good Job" how is that any different?
Do you honestly thing that saying "Hey man, this honestly isnt worth 200$, Why not try to lower it?" and "good job" are the same? By telling someone their design (or any other product) is worth less than they think, if anything, is just plan rude. Whereas saying "Good job" or "Good work" is a compliment, and will encourage them to create more of that product.

One statement is positive and one is negative. Negative comments aren't wanted in the marketplace.

'Hey man, this honestly isnt worth 200$, Why not try to lower it?" - Is NOT trashing his thread! I dont see how it is! Its constructive critissizcm, if ANYTHING its helping him, becuase MOST people at TFL know what things are worth, and no one would pay 200$ for a halfa** job..
Just because you don't think it's worth it, doesn't mean it isn't. After all, a product is only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you think the price is too high, then maybe it is for you, but there could be someone who would willingly pay the price.

-If you arent going to allow people to give help out like how I SEE It is, then I wouldnt get in trobule if I posted in every single thread in the market place saying "Good luck and good job" ?
That would be pointless and immature.