View Single Post
03-28-2007, 11:21 PM
SolarFlare is offline SolarFlare
Software:

SolarFlare is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to SolarFlare

Old

Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
This whole story sounds like a few kids trying to run a proxy hosting (which everyone wants this days) and ended up bad.
Again...HOST-ADDICTION.COM was not supposed to host proxies JAMES...hosted proxies, 1 kid.....I assumed I was dealing with a professional and a business man but when I no longer required the services of James Millington because of his inability to follow the rules, he reacted by canceling out your accounts and cutting ties to the server. I am a 30 year old man with an eagerness to provide help in any way possible but it seems to me that all you unsatisfied people wanting a refund were in fact hosting proxies.

hostaddiction.com, hostaddiction.net and needwebhosting.net are not responsible for James actions in any way and will not be found accountable, nor will we be seen as a direct reflection of the disservices that James and HOST-ADDICTION.COM has imposed upon you.

SLANDER - A false defamation (expressed in spoken words, signs, or gestures) which injures the character or reputation of the person defamed;

If any of the said hosting companies that are not HOST-ADDICTION.COM are slandered upon, legal action will be taken in accordance with the general law that has divided defamation into two categories - libel and slander. Libel is the publication of defamatory matter in permanent form, while slander is the publication of defamatory matter in non-permanent form. Something defamatory that is printed in a newspaper or book is libel, but the same thing, if spoken, is slander. Under the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth), the publication of defamatory matter over radio or television is deemed to be in permanent form and is, therefore, libel [s.206].

Since the introduction of the Defamation Act 2005 on 1st January 2006, the distinction between slander and libel is abolished and the publication of defamatory matter of any kind is actionable without proof.

I presented my offer of free web hosting to those who have suffered a monetary loss and again apologize for your loss. This will be my last post.