View Single Post
10-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Lauren is offline Lauren
Expertise:
Software:

Lauren is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Lauren

Old

I don't want to be rehired, I have no time for this anymore. The only way I would ever want to come back or make time for talkfreelance as a member of staff is for Rob. When he was owner or even listened to around here it made people want to work here, he didn't just have one member of staff that did everything and the rest there for appearances, everyone had a specific job eg. Rob was the owner, I was here to deal with questions and complaints and to help think of promotions and competitions such as the christmas contest we ran last year, Patrick was here for fixing things and upgrades... we all had jobs to do.

The whole point of this thread was because I'm not seeing the improvements that have been promised. When I was staff, there was no communication from people who regard themselves higher up than me such as Julian, and I know that Rob is never listened to and I don't want to be associated with a team of people who are just there for appearances and who aren't considered as equals or even at all when it comes to decision making regarding the community, because at the end of the day the only ones who are making the decisions is Julian and maybe occassionally the owner - Big Zee.

I was also pretty pissed off at the way that I had been removed from Talkfreelance as a member of staff. Julian or Big Zee should have contacted me and asked me why I had not been around so much and if I was going to come back and be more active. They could've even asked Rob about it seeings as him and I are very close. But they couldn't manage that. In the real world if someone doesn't show up to work you don't just fire them, you contact them and speak to them. The way I was got rid of is not professional and further proves that you don't give a toss about anyone here, its all about gaining something for yourself, its not the way Talkfreelance should be. I also happen to know that I had been removed as a member of staff and told by Rob over the phone before I was PM'd and informed, it was also a decision made purely by Big Zee and Julian and not by the staff as a whole, it should have been discussed at least before Big Zee and the Head Admin made this decision- this is totally unprofessional.

I think the staff situation and the way that the community is treated as a whole needs to be looked at carefully and discussed properly by staff and community alike or Talkfreelance is going to continue getting worse. I also recommend that the community starts seeing these improvements that they are always being promised.