07-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

Originally Posted by Bennett
Hello, currently I am opening myself back up to public online design work due to the fact that my college tuition and college book fees will soon be required.

So in hopes of getting some new work moving, I'm giving my lowered rates once again. Below you will find details about my pricing structure as well as how each service would be rendered.

-----: Examples / Portfolio

Currently a basic portfolio containing some of my works can be found here: http://www.quadnetworks.com/portfolio

-----: Pricing

Icons: $20 flat fee per icon.
Bulk and icons set are given at even a more discounted rate if you want to order more than a few. Icon work can add a spark to your forum or website, or really anything you're working on. From past clients, I've heard they resale well too. (Please note, that I also am providing some new styles that I have recent begun to use, ask during a contact and I'll be happy to give some examples of that.)

Illustrations: $65--Varies depending upon project.
Illustrations are basically anything of a larger scale than icons. They can be mascots, characters, scenery, or anything you need done.

Logo: $50*
Bulk and subcontracting is fine. Concepts are based on what the logo is for.

Banners: $10
Price can range from cheaper to more expensive depending on desired sizes. Bulk orders recieve a discount.

Website Design: Varies depending upon project. (Blog PSD: $65. vector illustration template: $125, forum design: $100, estimated pricing.)

-----: Contact Details

MSN Contact: spectxim@msn.com
Email: joshuajbennett@gmail.com (most effective way.)
or forum PM/Thread reply.

Hope to hear from those interested.

Warm Regards,
Joshua Bennett

I'm willing to drop my pricing in icon design of icon sets if the sets are not required to remain unique. Let me know if anyone is interested in that.

Other than that, still looking for work