View Single Post
06-05-2005, 05:08 PM
YoungCoder is offline YoungCoder
Software:

YoungCoder is on a distinguished road

Old

I have $157 withdrawable money with them, but I'm not going to be handing over my bank details to them until i know its not a scam.

My Opinion

The way I see it, is that it is a very complicated scam created by a group of about 5 people, much like the nigerian scams we all know about.

One of them will be a designer, who designs a site that looks highly professional and very believing, and much like a trust worthy site. There will be one that handles the press, writes press releases, and generally spreads the word of greenzap.

There will be a programmer who makes all these neat looking features like the "ZapMap" and some of the clever effects on the site.

The plan is, they turn up one day, start issuing out a referal service where you can make $25/referal, then they become what looks to be a trustworthy site. Some people will pay real money to get a gold account, which will also require bank/credit card details. Some will just attempt to withdraw the "hundreds of dollars" they have made which in turn just gives away their details, and some such as myself, shall sit on the money and see what happens. I foresee this becoming the biggest scam of the decade, thousands of people will sart loosing money (maybe in a few years) and then greenzap will just dissapear.

I don't have any evidence to back this up, however one major concern I have is that they claim they will work on ebay, amazon, and all these other major companies, yet these companies themselves have disclosed no information about it whatsiever. If it is legit, that is not the correct way to go about handling a upcoming payment/banking method.