View Single Post
05-06-2006, 12:58 PM
depthskins is offline depthskins
Expertise:
Software:

depthskins is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to depthskins Send a message via Yahoo to depthskins Send a message via Skype™ to depthskins

Old

Originally Posted by Mickoes
@julian : For the loading time thing I disagree. Almost everyone these days have an high speed conection.But yes, your web site must be at least optimized.

@julian : I've learned alot of techniques by playing in a PSD files wich is not mine.

Please, stop fighting guys.. If you don't like the article then just don't read it. Julian also deserve a big "thanks" because he corrected many statements of the original article. No one said thanks to Ineedalife, he maybe spent around an hour to write this article for you. Anyway, thanks Ineedalife for sharing your knowledge, and thanks Julian for correcting some mistakes in his statements.

Actually, I said thanks . However, can't help to say that everything isn't true but to be honest, I don't expect a business oriented person to know everything about design. I see this article as opinonated rather than facts and in that sense, I appreciate it.

I'm gonna read through the tread for I missed alot but seems that there was serious debate. I'm always up for that..hehehe.