Thread: My work
View Single Post
11-29-2005, 11:27 PM
echoSwe is offline echoSwe
Software:

echoSwe is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello RespectFirst...

The first photo is alright, but it's manipulated in a very normal/ordinary/common fasion so I kinda had the same thought as Dreshaj, although I wouldn't go as far as calling it "the smallest crap"... It's ok, but nothing special. One adjustment layer with a layer mask on it, and it's done...

The other pictures aren't very great either - the tree-thingy is a very known photo from Windows, isn't it? I've also seen it in a chemistry book with much larger resolution and zoom. The car just doesn't fit there.

The wedding photo is inheritly more interesting since it's of people, but I don't think it's good - you could have used some curves or levels on the daughter-picture and perhaps even the dodge tool.

In both the wedding and car photo the light is comming from the wrong direction which immediately makes it obvious that it's a montage...

There are a couple of styles you could give to these types of images - grunge/anarkism/monochromatic-coloured or modern/stylish or ... etc, but the pictures you've taken fit in the category "obvious photoshop-work"...