TylerL is offline TylerL
Expertise:
Software:

TylerL is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to TylerL

Old

Originally Posted by Robson
Hello everyone and good morning

A couple of weeks ago I gave myself a challenge to track down a new web designer for a couple of upcoming projects. The short list were....

www.vbulletinskinz.com
www.webrhinostudios.com
www.4design.tv
www.webinc.com (adult web design, warning!)

So far, all but webinc have responded (with shelton from vbulletinskinz e-mailing me with a quote after nearly 14 days since my original e-mail!) That didn't go in his favour.....not to mention the numerous stories i've heard about him being late with other web projects. Anyway, I just finished speaking with him and to be perfectly blunt, he didn't seem that "professional" or didn't wish to answer a simple question regarding how he came up with the price of my project.....

The first company to respond was webrhinostudios, whilst they look the part and were very prompt with their reply I have heard some stories from a few disgruntled customers that's made me think twice, coupled with a slightly more expensive budget (pushing the $2k mark for a 2 page psd! But still a few hundred lower than vbulletinskinz!).

So that was two designers firmly marked off my list....

However, a light at the end of the tunnel perhaps? www.4design.tv have quoted me a very competitive price for web design They have communicated very professionaly and promptly and have answered all my questions......they have even provided me with a very professional contract outlining the delivery times/terms and conditions etc.

So, my decision has been made and the first venture on the web since selling Talkfreelance will be designed by www.4design.tv, you can check out updates regarding this and other projects on my new blog www.robertryall.com which will be coming this weekend (fingers crossed!).
Great choice Robson, she's an awesome designer! Be sure to keep me in mind next time.