View Single Post
12-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Elegant Banners is offline Elegant Banners
Expertise: UI Design
Software: Photoshop, Firefox, Notepad++

Elegant Banners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Elegant Banners Send a message via Skype™ to Elegant Banners

Old  Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
I've heard many tales of your raiding of everyones houses, and this got me wondering...do you have some kind of magical powers, or a maybe a skeleton key that allows you to get into everyones houses? My mom told me that you weren't real, but last Christmas I could swear I saw a white beard on the floor next to the Christmas tree - and ever since then I believed in you...
Santa, you always give the world something to look foward to - a present. Now I want to give you a present too, and I've been thinking all day and night what to get you - then it hit me. Santa, I want to get you a Gillette Fusion shaving kit! You've kept that beard for way too long now, and I think its time you had a make-over.

P.S:
I'll be sure to hit you up with a few new designs for your sleigh, you really liked the "web 2.0" look I gave it last time didn't you?! Oh, and the shaving kit was too expensive so I bought you some "BiC" blades instead

Love,
Nightmare.