View Single Post
01-10-2005, 03:05 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Ok lets see here....

I really like the design of the site and the navigation used. The colours seem dull to me and don't grab my attention at all. If i were you, i would consider a different colour scheme altogether.

The header of the website has obviously had alot of work whilst the footer has been neglected and this shows. I like the slogan you use. The top curve really needs to be sorted out....appears quite jagged to me, infact i have issues with that curve and the gradient bar (looks like it's direct from a tutorial). I can't make out what the background image is in the header...i would think skyscrapers, business people, digital media etc would be more suited though.

I have no problems with the left side, are you going to just use that for portfolio examples? I think you could utilise the bottom part of it for a form and a "free quote" facility or something....

The right hand side is straight forward and professional, the "welcome" text/font has to go...is aa on? Seems really jagged to me. I like the headlines, that works well.

Overall the website is looking good, finish it up and show us again and maybe we can help some more! I just think it needs a lick of paint to brighten it up! Good job however, i'm just giving you the feedback you requested.