View Single Post
01-07-2013, 02:35 PM
cpr is offline cpr
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

cpr is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

It's sad really how it's all gone to pot, when Artashes first took over I was quietly optimistic about the future so it's a shame it's never gone any further than that.

Whilst I take a tiny bit of the blame for a few delays with the design, it was completed back at the end of 2011 so I've no idea what's happened between now and then. Personally, I feel the downfall has been that this has never been Artashes's main priority, more of a side project that's been given a bit of time now and then.

It's all good and well having these grand plans for a new marketplace and other sections, but the fact is, this is still a forum. The forum is the backbone for everything else and without that, the rest are just going to be failures as well. Had the limited time and effort been put into adding quality new content on a daily basis, people would still want to visit to take part and contribute, not just check to see if the new skin had been released.

The initial success of the forum was down to the time Robson spent adding content etc and getting people involved, that's never happened since and that's why it's had such a huge decline. That's what the forum needs if it is to have any chance of getting a bit of life back into it, a new skin will make no long term difference at all, it'll increase activity for a few days and then it'll be back to normal.

I, like most others, don't really have any hope for it anymore, but one can still wish that one day it'll return a nice little active forum.

I have also left by the way, sent an email to Artashes a few months ago as it pointless me being on the staff as I didn't contribute in any way. I didn't have enough time and even when I did, I didn't really find the task of looking through post after post of the same old rubbish appealing.

Thanked by:
Gaz (01-07-2013)