View Single Post
09-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Veggie1232 is offline Veggie1232
Expertise:
Software:

Veggie1232 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Veggie1232 Send a message via MSN to Veggie1232

Old

Hey guys i am not spamming I have been active in these forums in the past... I am very involved in the webdesign community as a whole...

My moms bar is always going up and down hill. She is dieing from her MS... and if the bar does decline all the way the money to fund all of the research where trying to do and her 300 dollar weekly shot + other things of course im trying to get support from as many people as I can.. If you dont wana vote you simply dont have to...

All im asking is the support of my online community because this is WHAT i do... I am a Webdesigner... I'm online... This is the only way I KNOW HOW to help....

ITS NOT SPAM... if you think it is then you crazy.. its the fact I am trying to get something done....

other then that we still need votes so if you willing to help out all it takes is a couple clicks... (this way of advertising is fine with the contest holder I personally checked last night..)

Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I didn't read anything that said "I'm spamming this crap all over the internet."

That's great that you support copy/pasta spam--I don't.. especially when it's someone that isn't active within this community.

Perhaps if it were an individual who has continually posted within the last few years then I'd be more inclined to support them rather than someone who remembered they had an account here and wanted to paste their spam here too.

Otherwise: Spam.
The fact that you have 900+ posts doesn't make you better then anyone.. Your pretty sad if thats what you think... Because It is not spam... I am doing what I can with the time I have... and its also not spam because I check up on every forum post and am being active within all my threads.. everyone who has posted that they voted I try to personally thank them... so go get a life and start looking for something you can actually believe in.. Because your not gana find it dressing your dog/s/ up in leather...