View Single Post
07-16-2010, 11:54 AM
JimH10 is offline JimH10
Software:

JimH10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Artashes View Post
We have a pool of members that we are watching and look at as potential staff members. At this particular point we are happy with where we are, but we make monthly reviews and its possible in the next few months we'll see new faces taking the leap into the moderating routine as well.
Is this "pool" like the "duck pond" game in the carnival game section? I think the moderator team should have been voted on like it was done before. And no, it doesn't take anyone from before to know what's going on. Anyone with a brain, and eyes can see and read the dirty laundry for the past how many years, it's aired out in the back yard, just look.

Adding staff isn't like bobbing for apples, and the apples bitten from the barrel shouldn't be made staff. It should be a community vote. Again, no offense to the current staff. I like most of the current staff (although I haven't been here that long to actually know them, but shh), but it's the way it's being handled that it's everyone's concern. Or not.

Run it down the line, and slap an "approved sticker" on it, done deal. No lifetime warranty, no refunds, sorry. Put Jordan on staff.