View Single Post
12-05-2009, 02:44 AM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Originally Posted by smacklan View Post
It really is a shame when a thriving community dies a slow death. Ah well, guess I'll head off before someone tells me to do so. I've removed my bookmark to this place. For me, that's my own personal final step to leaving a community. Good luck keeping this place going with gems like "****"
I'm right behind you... It's been fun, entertaining, and I loved doing what I could to help around here, and I hope the board improves. Maybe if Peter gets my staff spot, it will? /end sarcasm Nah, but I think the best thing to do now, is to take some time away from here, and just find other things to keep me busy. So everyone knows, I've removed all list subscriptions, turned off Private Messaging, and turned off everything else; including notifications. If you want to get ahold of me for some reason, you can send me an email through here, or get me on Instant Messenger. It's been fun! I'm out...