View Single Post
12-03-2009, 08:22 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Originally Posted by Seb View Post
but there have been several occasions him of posting 'drunken' messages which are either rude, misinformed or hot-headed (as he as admitted himself I believe).
Yeah, that happened some times. Who doesn't get hot-headed though? Especially when there's been others on here, that have done the same things as I have. And they get pampered and received gift baskets.(That was sarcasm by the way, and I'm not going into the "who it is" either.) Sometimes while drinking, the thoughts of that stuff going-on, just upset me. And I spoke my mind harshly. Of course, I should have chosen a better way of saying my feelings and thoughts though. I'm human. Live and learn.

Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Without intending to cause any offence to Spencer, I'm sure you as a community wouldn't want someone who frequently acts in this way to manage the community.
While I see your point on this, I wouldn't say that I'm totally the wrong person for managing a community. The issue wasn't managing the forum. It was just verbalizing myself to an admin, while pissed off. But, I'm an awesome moderator. I'm currently helping an elder member from here, with their board. No, not Nick either. And got more stuff done (with no vB back-end knowledge at all, learning as I go) in 24 hours, than was done here in months. No troubles at all with the owner. I just need to learn how to express my feelings, opinions, and etc, in a better way.

If memory serves me well though, another one on staff basically did what I did, and they're back on staff? Sometimes a swift kick in the rear to wake someone up, is in order. I'd love for another chance on staff down the road, if all possible. I just need to learn to keep level headed about things. And or, put an "inter-lock system" on the computer. LOL!

@xhtml2go, thanks!