View Single Post
10-07-2009, 07:35 AM
dgryan is offline dgryan
Expertise: Ruby On Rails
Software:

dgryan is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to dgryan

Old  High Quality PSD > XHTML & CSS + jQuery

I can now after a bit of help, organising my work can take on a few more clients.

What I provide for all of my clients:

- Clean, and understandable code (Please feel free to ask me to leave comments for you).
- Valid Code, Before I send files to you the code will be checked via http://validator.w3.org/ of course when I finish a site it is uploaded and you can test it yourself.

- 100% Cross Browser Compatability without using links to different style sheets, this includes Firefox, Google Chrome, IE6/7 & 8, Safari.

- Fast Turn Around, Delivery times can be anywhere from 4 to 48hrs depending on circumstances.

- Friendly Conversations, Yes this doesnt have a lot to do with CSS/XHTML but it is always nice to know what is going on with your project.

Examples of my work that is available:

sexydessous: http://mycwd.com.au/live/sexydessous/

Blogging Way: www.mycwd.com.au/live/bloggingway

HunnyHive: www.mycwd.com.au/live/hunnyhive

Coldstone: www.mycwd.com.au/live/coldstone

Anime Wallpapers: www.mycwd.com.au/live/anime

Total Shade Solutions: www.mycwd.com.au/live/shade

Style Hair Salon: www.mycwd.com.au/live/style

Golfing: www.mycwd.com.au/live/golfing

My prices:

CSS/XHTML:

PSD > XHTML/CSS 1 Page: $20-$25 (24-48hr Turn around)
PSD > XHTML/CSS Sub pages: $10-$15

PSD > XHTML/CSS 1 Page: $40 (4-24hr Turn around)

Why choose me?

Simple, I care about what I am doing and how I do it every site I code or design is my site not just a clients.

If you are unhappy with my service, express your feelings to me, and I'll do all thats in my power to fix that situation.

Contacting me.

Email: Ryan@mycwd.com.au
MSN: Ryan@mycwd.com.au

Remember, I am Australian please dont hesitate to leave a message if Im not online ill receive it as soon as I sign in, if you want me to get started ASAP! email me the .psd and your instruction and any extra information you think you need.