10-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Peter Avey is offline Peter Avey
Expertise:
Software:

Peter Avey is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Peter Avey

Old

Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Just because you do something for a living or you are a professional at something (I think you are more of the earlier rather than latter at the moment!) it does not mean that you have some God-given right to go around shouting about yourself and generally thinking you own the forum. Not only is your English poor, unrelated to the topic and very illogical, it is getting very tiresome. You were banned before from here, am I correct? I wonder why.

Ps. I was considering hiring you a while back but because of this thread you have now lost a client because you have shown you are far too self confident in your abilities and lack the fundamental ability to be social.
My english is very poor. I don't boast about my english skillz.

I work a 9 to 5:30 job, so unless your offering £40.00+ a hour then you've got no chance hiring me. (i get freelance work once a month)

What im trying to say is all designs should be beautiful and they should also be usable. Pixel2Life.com isn't beautiful (in my eyes) or usable in the eyes of a disabled person or a non-savvy web user.

I feel really strong about usability the same as many large organisations do.

If your not happy with my 'constructive criticism' then don't read it, ignore it.

getrefreshed no offense taken dude