View Single Post
06-12-2009, 11:38 AM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Originally Posted by Garyrae View Post
The only issues I have with Paypal are that their fees are too high. There's no way I'd switch to a service that charges even more.
I agree. That, and if PayPal didn't sell to eBay (or whatever happened there), I'm sure things would have been fine. Digital goods would have most likely still be "covered", in terms of claims. Well, I THINK. If MoneyBookers was more user friendly for transactions and worked nicely along side with PayPal, that would be great too. As far as I know, you're not able to send money from PayPal to MoneyBookers?

Or, maybe I'm behind on things and need updated on their policy and features...? Haha. I haven't used MoneyBookers at all yet, but registered with them probably a couple years ago. Just didn't bother with them, because they seem more complex. But next in line for me to use, other than PayPal, would be MoneyBookers most likely.

Edit: I also HATE the dang wait time from transferring from PayPal to bank too! Err. And my credit is shot to crap also, so getting a bank debit or any other card is out of the question. >_<