View Single Post
05-14-2009, 11:37 PM
jasonstockman is offline jasonstockman
Software:

jasonstockman is on a distinguished road

Old  Need PSD to XHTML & CSS Coders!

I am starting a new web business that converts PSDs into valid XHTML and CSS. I am hiring coders, PLURAL, who meet the following requirements:

Quality:
Code needs to be not only 100% valid, cross-browsers compatible, and SEO friendly but also well thought out. No extra DIVs or depreciated HTML tags.
CSS should be ripe with shorthand, and use techniques that focus on efficiency.

Speed:
The best coders can have a page coded in a matter of hours. I'm looking for talented and experienced coders who can have a page coded in no more than 4 hours time.

Price:
I will be paying very high competitive rates. I will be looking at your submissions for the quality of your code - line by line. I expect many submissions and will be choosing the best and brightest.

Please DO NOT flood your post with millions of links to the work you've done. No more than one or two examples of your codemanship is more than enough to get a sense of your talents.

Please DO post how many hours a week you have available for coding, what your favorite Firefox extension is for web development, and why you should be added to our team.

Candidates will be chosen based on their skill, speed, price per page, and communication skills.

This thread is for you to post a short summary of your skills and to ask questions regarding this job.

Regards,
-Jason