View Single Post
08-30-2008, 12:07 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

Dennis Kucinich ftw?

okaymatt: When you start saying people are wrong because of their opinions, it's time to stop talking. Just because their opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean they are wrong. Also, just a quick note on your comments about Arnold being elected VP. What makes that so wrong? Because he was an actor, or because his opinions are different than yours?

I remember you saying something about Reagan before (by the way, you misspelled it), and if you think he was a good president, then you should also know that he was an actor before he got involved in politics. How is this different than Arnold? Both were actors, even though they had different genres, which shouldn't affect their political views.

Back on topic, I'm not going to get into Obama vs. McCain, as I spent most of today talking about them. The only thing I get upset at, is that there are some people who can't wait to get Bush/Cheney out of office, but feel like McCain is a good choice for POTUS. "McSame", has voted with Bush about 90% of the time (too lazy to find source, but McCain has been pushing it a lot), so it will be a repeat (albeit worse) of the last 8 years.

I'm going to try to stay out of this from now on because I love arguing and really will get into it, and I have a lot of work to do.