View Single Post
08-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Garrett is offline Garrett
Software:

Garrett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garrett

Old

Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
You really are listening to your straight legged parents that have been republicans because that's how they were brought up, if you are for McCain.

Obama is best for our country, so don't speak about him if you don't know about him. Watch a speech he does on TV etc.

I am a true republican too.
@okaymatt Senator and Governor is a huge typo. You have yet to understand I DON'T THINK ARNOLD SHOULD BE VP. I was saying CALIFORNIA based on electoral votes, seeing as we are a democratic state, it shouldn't apply to anything to McCain. I am simply saying California as an example of the electoral votes possible for him. I said you shouldn't be able to vote because from what I have seen, you are basing your vote based on her appearance and the fact that she is a female. It shouldn't matter, it should be their views that matter. I say that because it proves McCain chose her to steal from Hillarys votes.

So your saying based on peoples own opinions, they are wrong? So your stating that it's their parents that made them like McCain? This country is based on letting people vote, if you are saying that they are wrong because it's not what you want, that's wrong... I don't support McCain, but I will support the people who like his values. I think this quote fits best "I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

What values has McCain expressed that make you hate him? As far as I can see, he is as right winged as they come. If you are supportive of Obamas ideas, wouldn't you be considered a democrat, or would like to be a democrat?

And I am not listening to my parents, thank you! I am actually taking Government and Econ at school.