View Single Post
07-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Zeek is offline Zeek
Software:

Zeek is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by YoungCoder
To be honest it is pretty obvious something terrible is going to happen, if it isnt in the launch it will be in the re-entry.

I wouldn't wish harm to anybody, but there have been 3 re-schedules of this launch, windows have fallen off, the monitoring systems go completely haywire, and it hasn't even left the ground. Things DO go wrong when they are in use, even when they don't in practises. I will be watching the launch with popcorn and coke.
It wasn't a window, it was a cover.. They covered it up and put tape on it while they were moving the rocket to the launch pad. The monitering system has gone haywire? I heard it just doesn't WORK at all. Three reschedules, for obvious reasons we're stating. This last one being of the fuel gauges.

The second was because it wasn't up to standards, but how can you set standards on a shuttle craft when there haven't really been that many into space?

I don't know the first mishap, but I think you actually do want it to crash for a freakin domain. Thats horrible.