View Single Post
04-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Jordan is offline Jordan
Expertise: CSS, HTML, PHP
Software: Sublime Text 2

Jordan is on a distinguished road

Old

I don't need to read anything; I was with Dreamhost for over a year, and never experienced anything outside of standard maintainance and/or complete power loss (aka when they lost power.) Hell, I'd have stayed with them, but I couldn't justify spending money on their services, when I had my own servers.

With all due respect? Give me a break. You're insulting me--there is no respect in that at all.

Wow, so you googled "Dreamhost sucks" and you got a lot of results. Okay, well, how about "Mediatemple sucks," "layered tech sucks," I'm sure you'll get a lot of results there as well--what does it prove? That clients are fickle, and will blog about any negative aspect of a company. Let's also do Best Buy, Dell, and Circuit City while we're at it. Let's use the Google Results to prove a point!

Googling dreamhost sucks is another moot point. That has nothing to do with their business method, and how they obtain their clients. Nowhere did I say that this is the norm. I simply stated that their model works for them, and they make money off of it. If the overselling model didn't work--they wouldn't keep doing it! It's as simple as that.