View Single Post
02-24-2008, 10:56 PM
StatisticZ is offline StatisticZ
Software:

StatisticZ is on a distinguished road

Old

I seriously do not see how I haven't been specific enough. Providing a link of basically what we're looking for and stating the main features twice now..

The System:

-Admin area, that allows us to moderate the whole system, control users, view/edit them. Remove them. Change them to certain levels of access, from maybe moderator to Admin.

-News system, that allows us to send massive messages to users, as well as display them on the homepage, that we can edit, and will allow members to post comments on.

-Review system, as it says, a system we can use to review music or anything else (i.e. movies) and give it a star rating out of 5. Allow users comments, allow us to update, etc.

-Audio/Video Streaming system, a system that allows us to upload stuff like videos and music that will stream through flash so that it's protected from teh basic user, and will allow users to rate and comment, as well as upload their own for their profile.

-Member profile system, a system that will connect to our vBulletin uses, and allow them to blog, as well as upload their own music and possibly videos, will list their location, websites, allow them to send and receive messages from other users. As well as keep track of their battles. Provide them statistics on their music, i.e. times listened and or downloaded. (We'd like them to be able to decide if it could be downloaded as well.)

-Rap battle system, to make things more automated, allow people to challenge others, have it automatically set it up (if accepted), and keep it open until a certain amount of votes are obtained. At that time it closes, and saves a record to their member profile.

Once again, basically we're looking for a system like the one found here. What you see their is what we want, I can't state that anymore. If that can't be understood, then I don't know how else to state it.