View Single Post
01-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by .amaZe View Post
He does the same to everyone, just because he gets ripped off by his web hosting provider, he wants others to do the same.
-was revised after ire quoted me-

First off, I have an apology to make, the massive we care about the customer crap was made by nixism, not brius.

Hmm, I am getting ripped off. Your right, I dont need the following features for the money I pay. Neither nixism or brius have these.
1. 24.7 phone line (brius nor nixism have phone support)
2. 24.7 support desk with admins on hand who can come to help you in half an hour. All this even during peak hours.
3. The ability to transfer to a server that fits my exact needs. You dont have enough servers to do that with
4. Your own datacenter to fix a server if something goes wrong. You have to wait for your provider to fix it.

Also, do liquidweb customers make threads asking where the owner or support guys are because its been days since they have been on for days? No.

Brius nor nixism come close to holding a candle to the host I use. If you are going to tell me I am being ripped, you will have to do far better then that on your part.