View Single Post
10-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Thank you for contributing constructively, Patrick. In admission, I didn't realise that you had been around since the beginning and so I think your opinions are definitely worth paying attention to - even more so than mine as I cannot recall the pinnacle of TFL's glory days too well.

Another point that I was meaning to mention, the new skin is up, but it would seem that it's been rushed, partly due to the unnecessary demanding of the new skin's release by a handful of members. Although I also agree that it was probably over-due, good things come to those who wait, do they not? Nonetheless, my point here is that on the very front-page of the new skin, on the left, we had an empty Javascript navigation pop-up for a good 2 weeks - though we still have an enormous vertical box lacking any advertisements, and its "Advertise with us" link does not work. In addendum, we also have some lorem ipsum text and something about a crazy cat on the front-page, too. For anyone visiting this website for the very first time, this would give out all sorts of negative vibes.

These should really have been sorted long before the new website caught a glimpse of the midday sun, in my opinion.