View Single Post
08-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by Josué View Post
So far, Wildhoney has provided the most sensible feedback, and to an extent, I agree with his points (attracts the eyes to the sides, color scheme is not the best, heavy with graphics, albeit quality graphics).

Yet, what moves me to repeatedly defend this skin, is not the fact that most designers could not produce graphics of its quality and, above all, crispness, but the fact that after the implementation of the other new skin, 4design.tv was actually the most suggested and recommended designer by talkfreelance's members.

Now, after Big Zee listened to them, they turn to take this hypocritical stance and criticize the skin. While I personally don't prefer 4design.tv (I recommended somebody else), I reasoned it would be much more thoughtful to accommodate to the change and, if I disliked some portions about it, tell Big Zee about it in a constructive manner, much unlike what the majority of people have done so far.

After all, they did urge for 4design.tv and push Big Zee to spend x,xxx on a skin from them.
I seriously doubt zee used them on account of what the users suggested. Either way, this mess wouldn't happen if he didn't stay so damn secretive about it, but even after the last disaster he wouldnt do it. What happened is because of zees ignorance, not the users misjudgment. If we saw this skin in the early stages he could have fired the designer and saved lots of money.