View Single Post
08-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
What he mean is that he has 75 in his paypal account. But he cannot get them out because the sending limit is out..

Therefor he wants someone with more sending limit to take his account and change all the detials on his account, so the account kind of get "yours".

He then wants you to send 75 from your own account to him? Thats were i am unsure, either he wants you to send it to his bank account, or maybe pay for something he has?

Anyways, the point is that you are going to get details for his account from him and change everything! Then the next month whent he sending limit is back, you can send the money from that account to your own again or something!

I guess this is what he is asking for

Thanks
Freddy,
You missed the point slightly. The sending limit doesn't reset. It can only be lifted if someone verifies it with an account (unless I am missing something)

I don't have a bank account that works with Paypal (whole point of this thread) so that's not what I am asking the money to be sent to. I'm asking it to be sent to another Paypal account.

Anyway, i'm working on getting a bank account. My current one doesn't let Paypal use it.

Cheers,

Seb