06-09-2007, 05:11 PM
zerotothe5th is offline zerotothe5th
Software:

zerotothe5th is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to zerotothe5th

Old

Originally Posted by iTechno View Post
Hello,

As previously mentioned do not buy this week, wait and see what the WWDC '07 brings. 2GB of RAM is what I really recommend however DO NOT buy from Apple, get the smallest amount you can in it and buy mac compatible RAM from a place like http://www.newegg.com.

The problem with Mac's and gaming is that most games are not compatible with the Mac OSX platform, it isn't that they can't handle them. As long as your games are compatible with Mac OSX I'd see no problem with Mac being able to run them.

Well done on making the right choice .
This is not completely true about games. The selection of Mac compatible games is actually getting huge - I play games like Call of Duty 2, Halo, and Starcraft on my Macbook. Plus, if you want to play games that aren't compatible with Macs, you can install Boot Camp (it's really easy) and just play Windows games on it. I have done this on my Macbook and played Flight Simulator 2004 - it actually runs better than it does on my sister's Dell desktop computer! You have to consider that if you're thinking of gaming - installing Windows XP is insanely easy.

And, as emphasized before - DON'T BUY IT NOW!