View Single Post
05-13-2007, 08:59 PM
allstar is offline allstar
Software:

allstar is on a distinguished road

Old

Maybe they are afraid of the neg itrader back after the deal is done. On a few other forums in the past when i gave a neg itrader. I got the same back and it was not my fault and the forum moderators did not care to take it away. The other party lied too in the comment that was left for it.

Would your Moderators and Administrators like to add on to their duties to help solve disputes of bad itrader gave? For instance someone did a really bad job for me. I give them a neg itrader. Then in return they give me a bad itrader making up some complete lie about it. "I did not pay", "I changed the original agreement to the extend I backed out of the deal", "Very Stupid Person to work for, always argues about <insert blank>", "The guy never fully explained it to me, it was not my fault that I couldn't code a CMS by the time I understood what they wanted, they just flew off the handle that I did not do it for them.". Your moderators would have to deal with the disputes. Would you let your moderators decide which person is telling the truth and take way the person's neg itrader and possibly ban a person that is telling the truth, because it looks they are guilty?

Also, a person with neg itrader, Couldn't they start a new forum profile with 0 itrader and get around it? I personally don't do it, but I have seen it done in the past. Where someone joins a forum sells a bunch of fake stuff, gets banned red rep'd, and neg itrader, joins under another name and does the same thing.

Please, don't misunderstand the itrader rating is a great system and will be an excellent judge of characters on the forum for others to use. I just want to offer a different point of view of why no neg itrader was left.