View Single Post
05-02-2007, 01:37 AM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Mark Bolyard
Well, here is the logo I received, and as you can see, it's no where near the quality of those in his portfolio (or even of you're orb), BUT, with that being said, what do you expect for $10.00. I didn't hire him for a corporate identity or anything, but it would have been nice to know what the elements are supposed to be in this logo. Anyway, you should have my email Mark. I'll await your response.
Mark, you requested a Hollywood theme, as you run a Hollywood/ entertainment site. The colors in the logo, were requested by you, as were the spotlights. The font is the same used by the Hollywood sign. I was assuming that since you ran a hollywood/entertainment website that you would have recognized a film strip (I'm assuming that is what you're referring to when you said you weren't sure what the elements were), since you requested the other elements.

Edit
I wanted to add, that I'm in no way trying to be offensive or rude. I'm simply at a loss, as I don't see how the quality lacks in comparison, when almost every element was requested by you.