View Single Post
04-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Jamie is offline Jamie
Software:

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey mate,

I would NOT recommed Phelms215 (Liveman) he is alright at coding and has the skill to complete the work, But thats the problem I've hired him on three different occasions and I never got any of my work completed thankfully I never sent him any money so the only thing I wasted was my time. He would always start out working, get a little bit done and then a day later it seemed like he had dropped off the face of the planet. I never heard from him again unless I create a dummy account and contact him via that. I know he ignors my MSN Messanger messages constantly.

It's my fault for having to have gone back to him twice but there was a 6month interval between each of them and I assumed his ways had changed. But I was wrong. Honestly get someone who you can trust and has more then 2 examples of his work if you look at his only current example you can tell that it doesn't even work.

I'm not trying to "sandbag" liveman because I know he is capable of doing it. All I'm saying is that from my personal experiences with him I have yet to recieve any work.

Something I asked him to code

http://www.livemansystems.com/proxvia/

he started on day did that work which isn't near (for lack of a better word) "Good" and ever since then hes completely ignored me online and via email NOT CONTACT whatsoever. This was around a month ago when this was started.

You will probably end up just wasting you time.

Again this is just my personal experiences with this man.