View Single Post
04-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

Originally Posted by Josh.UK View Post
Fully recommend the XPS, i've never used a faster machine than mine. Macbooks are over rated pieces of crap, slow and have the poorest compatibility i have ever encountered. A rip off that you will spend most of your time trying to convince yourself is good.

As I've said countless times in many other threads, i sent my mac back after 4 days of having because it was just that bad. They are no better for designing at all, in fact i thought worse. Only get it if you are completely obsessed with your image of using a computer in public and want to look cool...because thats just about all they do well.

Truly someone thats trying to just protest the all cool thing, because I don't know about most people and I hate when they say this, I didn't buy a mac to look cool. Tell you the truth, I use my mac more in my house then I do in public. Second, Its all an option to say its a crap. The only reason you probably sent it back 4 days is because your impatient and ignorant, I have had mine for 2 months and still learning something new everyday.

Im not trying to steer this off topic, but I had to respond.