10-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Aaron Faulkner is offline Aaron Faulkner
Expertise:
Software:

Aaron Faulkner is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Aaron Faulkner

Old

Yikes! Lets see if I can try to clean this up a bit:

1. When has the blue and green color scheme been copyrighted? The people that know me also knows that I always use the blue and green as a combination because those are my favorite. Even my old blog was the same color scheme although its in the trash bin now.

2. Freelanceyak will never be inspirational to me. Their design is quite ugly to be honest.

3. The navigation does look a tad similar besides the fact that they are really not even the same. The colors are the most similar but even that is different because of the shading. If you look at my previous skins...you will know where I get my ideas from...myself.

4. I havent visited EF in about 2 months now but since the link was there, I visitied it. At first glance...nothing seemed that similar besides the colors which I already backed up. The thing that I saw though that was similar more than even the colors was their 'Who Are We?' box near the top. But the box from my design came from my previous design for DesignMySkin (which is now terminated due to lack of experienced and dedicated skinners).

Anyways...I will be finishing this up in a bit