Thread: Contests Forum
View Single Post
10-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old  Contests Forum

Right, let me start off by saying I know the Contests Forum has been neglected for a long time - Well it all changes from now on!

The staff have been discussing what to do with the forum and I've decieded to create this thread to ask you, as members, what you think should be done about the contests area.

I've drawn up a new set of rules/guidlines which are currently under review by myself and the rest of the staff and we are currently looking into ways to get people interested in the contests forum again. You may be thinking is just "more talk" but it isn't, we are going to get everything sorted for the contests forum this weekend! (There might even be a nice special contest to kick things off with but you'll have to keep an eye out untill then for more details on that)

The first thing everybody will be thinking is "Approve Contests!". Thats the first thing I thought of too and I'll be taking it upon myself to make sure all contests are reviewed and then approved in sharpish fashion and ofcourse the other staff members will be here to make sure everything runs smoothly too.

So; we have the new guidlines underway, we have some promotional ideas under review and now we want to know what YOU want to be done about the area to make sure we aren't missing anything the members want.

If you have an idea about anything related to the contests forum, no matter how big or small it can be about antything, then please feel free to let us know about it here. It could be a rule you want implementing, a new feature, a whole new way of doing things, anything - let us hear your contests forum suggestions!

I'm not sure what sort of response this thread will get but we will be starting work on the contests forum this weekend so make sure to have your say!

Thanks Alot everyone!

PS. Please only post suggestions relating to the Contests Forum. I want to hear what YOU want from the contests forum, any posts made not regarding the Contests Forum will simply be removed.