View Single Post
03-17-2005, 06:06 PM
chill82083 is offline chill82083
Software:

chill82083 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to chill82083 Send a message via MSN to chill82083 Send a message via Yahoo to chill82083

Old  [ENDED] Urban Solutions Logo Design Contest

Name of the contest: Logo for Urban Solutions
Deadline: April 1, 2005
Prize/Delivery method: negotiable - $35 - $50, payment through any payment option

Contest brief: I'm starting a small IT consulting firm and am in need of a logo. The company's name is Urban Solutions and our main focus is on web development but we also do hardware/software support.

Colours: I'm open for any colors, so you can be creative and let your imagination run wild!

Inspirations: Whatever inspires the artist, again be creative and let your imagination run wild!

Other information: The logo will be used for print, web, and all other forms of media. I only require the source file(s) and fonts for this contest (i.e. .psd, .ai, etc.). Looking for something clean and professional looking that will aid with the overall branding of the company.

Contact information: If you have questions or need more info you can contact me on aim at deunteh, msn at deunte_hill, yahoo at deunte_hill or by e-mail at calvin.hill@gmail.com as well as PM me via the board.