View Single Post
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
alexandria2000 is offline alexandria2000
Software:

alexandria2000 is on a distinguished road

Old

Thank you very much dchelix , I do appreciate your advice , Thank you Julian , you are really an all round nice guy.

Your advices are 100% correct, but as I said in my first topic it will be more comfortable for both– designer and client – to make the deal face to face.

What I am asking about is how can I arrange the deal if it is online (through my web site).

Let us imagine that you visited my website and you saw my portfolio, then you sent to me an e-mail asking me to design a website for you.

I sent to you that the website will cost 100 $ and you must pay 20 $ before starting the work.

Will you (as a client) accept to pay 20 $ to someone before even seeing anything done? Moreover, to someone you don't know any thing about him, just an e-mail , a website and the Bank account that you will use it to send the money ?

That is why I am asking about ; how can you persuade the client that he must pay first before receiving any thing?

Please forgive my bad English, and I hope that my question is much more clear now .

Thank you .