07-05-2006, 08:01 PM
astereo is offline astereo
Expertise: design,development, & WP
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, WP

astereo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to astereo Send a message via Skype™ to astereo

Old  Music Site for Sale

Hey everyone.

A few weeks back I started up a music resource, where I hoped to post album reviews, music news, etc, as well as highlighting artists and other music related blogs / sites throughout the net. Unfortunatly, I can't really deal with it right now, as I have a redesign launch of my bigger project Devlounge due in the next few weeks, as well as continuing to work on client work. (In other words, I've become a little busier than I expected a few weeks back when I put SC together).

Soundchronicle features a fully coded, xhtml & css design in shapes of green (I loved how this turned out, hate to see it go). The design is running on Wordpress, all coded and ready to go. You can see it in use here:

http://www.soundchronicle.com

I currently have three staff members, in the process of adding a fourth, who have written some great reviews as well as contribute mostly rock & sub-genre's music news. The domain, soundchronicle.com, expires on May 16th, 2007.

SC currently has no PR on google, and isn't indexed well overall, but it is mainly because I never got around to putting the promotion into the project. With marketing and someone ready to put SC forward, I believe it can go along way. That is the only reason I'm selling it, because as admin I don't want to leave it there doing nothing, I want out in the open and gaining exposure, especially so my staff can earn the respect they deserve for the writing they're doing, but no one is really getting the chance to see.

Package includes:
- Wordpress 2.0 Coded Soundchronicle V. 1 Design (Ready to go)
- Soundchronicle (www.soundchronicle.com) domain, expires 5/16/2007

SC is currently hosted on a sponsored account from Nupixel, you will need to conduct conversation with him or find a new host if you wish to advertise on the site.

If you decide to keep the format the same, I'd like to continue to be a regular contributor, if you'd allow. The only other thing I ask is you leave a link to "Designed by Astereostudio" at the bottom in the footer.

I'm looking for the best offer, please pm me or reply to this post. Payment is via paypal only. This thread is also being posted on Webhostingtalk, i will update both with various offers.

Regards,
aj