Thread: Greetings!
View Single Post
04-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old  Greetings!

Hi all

Just thought I'd post here, to be absoloutley honest I don't want to but I need 5 posts to access the 'selling' forum. But while I'm here I may as well make it worth while, eh?

Kay, well, my interests range from Psychology, Philosophy, Animation, Journalism, Science (Chemistry, Astronomy), Sociology, Philanthropy, and all sorts of weird and diverse stuff relating directly on indirectly to all them. Then again, you're probably not at all interested in all that stuff so I'll just slip onto the bits you probably DO want to see.

I've worked for many companies both full-time, part-time, contract and freelance. My skills include, but are not limited to the following, PHP4/5, CSS2/3, AJAX, XML (XSLT, XPath, etc...), JS, MySQL, InnoDB, MyISAM, PostGRESQL, XHTML, COFFEE, XPresso, 3D Modelling, Animation & Script, Photoshop, Flash - with PHP/MySQL Integration, Networking (Protocols, Network Design, Security). I still do code a lot but I found it somewhat tedious after a while and switched to my innate ability of animation, I now attend the art school in Norwich, England, but live in Nottingham when I'm not there.

I'm happy to code anything from the smallest jobs to the biggest jobs, I can design but I'd prefer just to code as I save my designing skills for animation -- I've also got people I know very well who have all sorts of skills, anything from SEO optimisation to project management, so we'll all be willing to chip in if you want us to tackle a big project for you.

Just let me know and all. Hope you're all well and I hope I didn't bore you too much (Insecure!? Na! Sod you all if I bored you! )

Cheerios.