View Single Post
03-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Huron is offline Huron
Software:

Huron is on a distinguished road

Old

Well, let go in parts:

1- There is no legal problem or issue and was never contacted by any large corporation. I got this soft from a user I know from a corporation because i wanted to provide it for free.
As marketing degree and e-marketing professional, I thought that this could help a lot to make the website popular (just one day after download.com indexing the website we got 20k page views and more than 1gb transfer from direct downloads) and after that being able to promote my services as "non traditional" marketing professional.

I love to develope new ideas and what i call "lateral" or "cross" marketing on the net.

I listed for an small fee. There was some purchases, but not much yet. My idea in fact is to provide it for free if i dont sell the business and with that continue getting traffic and earning for future proyects.

There are no competition with this. Only one website that is most of the time down called i think keep videos, but they provide "online" service and not offline, so you depend on the website and server performance.

The code and resources are fully unique. Never sold to other parties and wont be sold for now, so i can warranty that to a potencial new owner that the soft its unique.

I will tell you that probably a software like this if becames popular will be cracked in second in warez sites, but thatīs the idea! I would like to have full marketing and to increase visits to target then to other resources or services like the one i provide.

Today, just for listing on download.com (as popular download!) and on zdnet and other similar sites, we got alexa rank for today 77k

I have not developed documents yet, as I did not know if i was going to provide for free or not.

With the sale i will provide all the websites + design + psd + software + key for software + trial version + full software + source code in VB6