View Single Post
02-09-2006, 10:09 PM
jhmattern is offline jhmattern
Expertise:
Software:

jhmattern is on a distinguished road

Old

Yes. I am saying you're immature. I'm not saying you personally were acting immature. I don't even recall specifically saying 13-14 year olds were immature. The comment about immaturity was directed to everyone here who was acting that way.

My comment about 13-14 year olds had to do with business law as an example. Again, you're putting words in my mouth. And I personally find it very offensive that anyone here, in what's supposed to be a professional forum, would act the way so many people have been acting.

And yes, actually there is at least one 12 year old on this board, or at least they're listed as such. I've come across them in numerous threads recently. I know they're supposed to be 13 to post, but either they're not, they lied about their age, or something was incorrectly posted somewhere.

And the next time you decide to make a comment, you're the one who needs to read more carefully. You mis-quoted me several times in your response, in order to make your points. If that's not immaturity, I don't know what is.

The simple fact here is everyone here should be a professional and be as respectful to others as possible. It doesn't matter who started it or who misunderstood what.