01-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Luke is offline Luke
Expertise:
Software:

Luke is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Luke

Old

More Feedback & Comments:

duffters - Glad to see you have taken what I said on board and changed it around. This banner is a lot nicer. I like the background where there was white before. However, I still don't really like the effect of the 'FootballTouch' text.

JeffAndersen - Very nice and I like your style, but it seems a bit bland. Try adding a second colour to it and I'm sure it will good better.

Rimfire - I really like your style, and it really 'fits in' with the template. I love the right side. On the left side I really like the blurred background, but you could you change the player, say to Henry. Keep the blurred fans though.

soul: This banner is a huge improvement over your other entries. I would get rid of the 'Best of Football' and the effect behind it. I would also like to fans it the background go. If you did all these it would be an amazing entry that really does 'go' with the layout.

sebsn: Again, a good improvement over the last entry. I still don't like the green shape in the middle dividing it and the text of 'FootballTouch'. Could you also change the payer images, but keep the background 'blue' pictures.